7 Reasons To Try Our Infrared Sauna
Is it getting hot in here? Well, keep your clothes on (for now). We’re here to talk about a popular spa treatment with amazing benefits that’ll have you ready to strip down and sweat. Sweat for weight loss, for heart health, for stress relief — and more.
Our Infrared sauna uses radiant heat to directly heat body tissue, penetrating the skin more deeply than heat from traditional saunas. Why does this matter? Because you’ll sweat more. And the more you sweat, the more toxins you release. Plus, ours has a zero percent EMF rating so you can truly unwind without worry.
Get yourself back into balance, and enjoy these benefits, too:
- Detoxification: Toxins can lurk anywhere from the air around us to the foods we eat. When we’re exposed to too many, it can result in fatigue, weight gain or other health issues. But don’t jump on a juice cleanse just yet. The infrared sauna heat, in particular, is great for detoxing. That’s because as you sweat, all those impurities are drawn out from deep within your body. Bet you never thought sweating could get you so squeaky clean.
- Immune Health: The radiant heat from the sauna increases your body’s core temperature, which boosts the production of white blood cells. Think of these little guys as your natural line of defense; they attack harmful germs and bacteria, and protect you from colds and other infections. (Talk about “small, but mighty.”)
- Heart Health: As your core temperature increases, your heart works harder to pump blood throughout your body. It’s like a cardiovascular workout without the exercise. And the improved circulation actually helps lower your blood pressure.
- Organic Skin Care: Beauty is more than skin deep — literally. As a result of the increased blood flow, your body produces more collagen and your skin’s elasticity improves. Translation: fine lines and wrinkles start to disappear, dark spots become less noticeable, and your overall skin tone improves. Plus, the sweating will flush out toxins and acne-causing bacteria.
- Healing + Pain Relief: The light directly hits the nerves that send pain signals to your brain. It also stimulates the delivery of oxygen to damaged tissue, which speeds up the recovery of sore muscles. Getting regular sauna treatments will soothe inflammatory conditions like arthritis and joint pain, chronic pain from fibromyalgia, and any other aches in between.
- Weight Loss: Ditch the diet pills and weight loss supplements. Incorporating regular infrared sauna sessions into your weight loss routine will do wonders for your figure — the natural way. Just one 30-minute session can burn around 600 calories, with the potential of losing up to 10 pounds after a month of consistent use.
- Relaxation: When’s the last time you got a full 8-hours of sleep? Or took a minute just to breathe? If you’re running on coffee and dry shampoo, this one’s for you. Our infrared sauna gives off a soothing, therapeutic heat that melts away any built-up tension in your muscles. You’ll leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated in just 30 minutes (bonus points: you’ll sleep like a baby tonight).
This cutting-edge spa treatment is a completely natural, uber relaxing way to be proactive about your health (especially when combined with our other programs and services). Besides, who wouldn’t love 30 minutes of uninterrupted “me time?” Come see what all the hype is about. Just grab a towel and schedule an appointment to get started with our infrared sauna.