A conventional sauna uses heat to increase air temperature, whereas an infrared sauna uses light to create heat. As such, this type of sauna heats your body but does not increase air temperature. Because of where the infrared waves in this type of sauna are located on the light spectrum, this type of also called a far-infrared sauna.
Benefits Of Infrared Sauna
- Immune System Support: Bulletproof your immune system. The increased production of white blood cells and toxin removal through sweating will improve immunity against chronic infections, flu, sinus, allergy symptoms, germs, and bacteria. Realize health benefits as the body produces special heat shock proteins, which are powerful immune system stimulators.
- Weight Loss: Relax, unwind and lose up to 10 pounds in 30 days with the regular use of an infrared sauna. The radiant heat of this sauna can burn more than 600 calories in a 30-minute session! Sweat off pounds and inches!
- Detoxification for Your Whole Body: Whole body detoxification is one of the cornerstones of responsible family health maintenance. Far infrared sauna therapy is one of the safest and most efficient detoxification methods for expelling harmful environmental toxins, insoluble chemical residues, and dangerous heavy metals from the human body.
- Pain Relief: Enjoy lasting relief for nerve damage, arthritis, muscle pain, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and fibromyalgia. No pills, potions or lotions required! Infrared sauna heat penetrates directly to the source of your pain to heal and soothe naturally.
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: Sufferers of Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS) often complain that they hurt all over during a flare-up. FMS attacks the muscles, tendons, and fibrous tissues of the body. While its precise cause is not known, many medical professionals believe far infrared sauna use offers a promising treatment.
- Stress Relief: Relax, eliminate tension and melt away the buildup of daily stress and the tension of the workday grind by naturally boosting the production of your two main “feel good” hormones, serotonin, and dopamine production. Feel the glow of the deep penetrating infrared heat as it soothes and heals your body naturally. Say “goodnight,” to sleep apnea and insomnia, and sleep like a baby.
- Healing Power of Infrared: Reduce the healing time for damaged tissues, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerve endings, increase blood circulation, and vasodilation of blood vessels. Speed beneficial nitric oxide and healing oxygen to the distressed areas, while removing toxins and lactic acid. Enhanced cell regeneration will give you more energy, stamina, and mental clarity.
- Cardiovascular Workout: Medical studies demonstrate sauna health benefits such as lowered blood pressure, improved circulation and enhanced metabolism. An infrared sauna session is a genuine passive cardio workout – without exercise!
- Organic Skin Care: Dramatically renew elastin-collagen tissues while crow’s feet, forehead lines, wrinkles, age spots, scars, varicose veins, and stretch marks naturally fade away. Look younger while you cleanse your body from the inside out.
FAR INFRARED SAUNA INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Drink plenty of water before and after sauna
- Please bring a large towel and a hand towel for personal use
- You might want to bring a change of clothes
- Please enter the sauna with skin free of deodorants, make up, fragrance oils, and lotions
- Please remove all jewelry and glasses prior to entering the sauna
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women are strictly prohibited in the sauna
- Contraindications to sauna use: hemophilia, lupus, multiple sclerosis, recent (within 48 hours) joint injury, active infections, presence in the body of metal rods, pins, or artificial joints, pacemakers or other implanted devices unless cleared by medical doctor previously.
BEFORE YOU ENTER THE SAUNA
- Please sit and place your feet on the provided towels
- Please wear underwear or bathing suit while in the sauna
- Please limit sauna use to 30 minutes due to a risk of severe dehydration
AFTER YOU EXIT THE SAUNA
- Please towel off and stand for 5 minutes while rehydrating and cooling off before getting dressed and leaving
- Drink 4 glasses of water between sauna use and bedtime
- Drink 1 glass of coconut water
- Take supplemental magnesium